- Document Services
- Vector Eyes
Are you an accurate and organized professional with experience in document management? Do you have an affinity for projects within the industry and can work well with various Asset Owners? Vector Eyes invites you to join our team as a Document Controller!
What are you going to do?
As a Document Controller, you understand the value of accurate and up-to-date information. You are the gate keeper of critical documents and play a vital role in organizing, managing and controlling documentation for our clients’ valuable assets. You ensure that all information is up-to-date and always at the fingertips of our dedicated team.
Whether it is technical drawings, project plans, technical specifications or manuals, you are the expert who makes sure everything is available in the right place at the right time. Your structured approach and excellent attention to detail allow us to respond quickly to requests, meet regulatory requirements and operate efficiently.
But your role goes beyond managing documents. You are also a team player working with various stakeholders, such as engineers, project managers and contractors. Through effective communication and proactive support, you contribute to smooth collaboration and the achievement of our goals.
What makes you a great Document Controller?
- Excellent organizational skills to set up and manage document flows.
- Analytical thinking skills to check documentation for accuracy and consistency.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively. A passion for quality and process improvement.
What work experience do we value in a Document Controller:
- You have knowledge of Google Drive and SharePoint.
- Should you have knowledge of Meridian and Plant4D, that’s a big plus.
- You already have some experience with technical documentation from industry.
What can you expect from Vector Eyes as a Document Controller:
- A competitive salary.
- A fun job in a dynamic and growing company.
- Working for leading companies in the industrial sector.
- A company laptop.
- 25 vacation days.
- Additional training as, for example, AutoCAD draftsman.
- Pleasant and informal work atmosphere, daily table tennis competitions and Friday afternoon drinks.
Soort dienstverband: Voltijd, Bepaalde tijd
Taal: Nederlands & Engels (vereist)
Ben je geïnteresseerd? Stuur jouw e-mail met je CV en motivatie naar email@example.com of neem telefonisch contact met ons op.
*Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld