- Document Services
- Vector Eyes
Vector Eyes hires out document controllers on a project basis for various types of (engineering) projects. With more than 30 years of experience, our document controllers have built up expertise in archiving, managing and controlling technical documentation and document flows.
Our Document Controllers support you in:
- Setting up strategies around effective processing of document flows.
- Controlling inflow and outflow of documents and monitoring the progress of due-dates.
- Classifying and archiving documents at the intended (project) location(s).
- Supervising compliance with guidelines regarding the submission and delivery of documents.
- Quality assurance
- Supervising revision management.
- Maintaining contact with contractors and other stakeholders
Our document controllers have experience working with multiple document management systems, including Meridian, Meridian Portal and SmartPlant Foundation, but also SharePoint, Google Drive and OneDrive etc.
Hiring a Document Controller through Vector Eyes has a number of advantages
- Involve expertise around Document Control in your project
- Project manager can stay focused on managing the work
- Retain flexible resources