- Document Services
- Vector Eyes
Are you a creative and technically savvy draftsman with a passion for precision? Do you want to be part of an innovative team focused on delivering high quality solutions for Asset Owners? Then this opportunity at Vector Eyes is for you!
Vector Eyes specializes in managing and maintaining technical documents of Asset Owners. These large companies have a huge volume of technical documentation and we support and advise them on the various issues surrounding document and data management.
What you are going to do?
As a Technical Draughtsman at Vector Eyes, you will be responsible for performing drawing work for our valued clients, the Asset Owners. You will be involved in setting up and modifying various technical drawings. Your work will play an essential role in creating detailed and accurately rendered designs, taking into account the specific needs of each client.
- Set up and modify technical drawings according to Asset Owners specifications.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency in all drawings.
- Collaborate with colleagues and customers to ensure drawings meet requirements.
- Provide possible support in developing new designs and concepts.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum technical education at MBO level.
- Excellent skills in technical drawing.
- Experience with AutoCAD is a requirement.
- Experience with Eplan is a big plus.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are crucial.
- Good communication skills and team spirit.
What we offer:
- An inspiring work environment at various Asset Owners, where you can grow and develop your professional skills.
- The opportunity to work on challenging projects within the industry, where your contribution makes a difference.
- A competitive salary.
- 25 vacation days.
- Company laptop.
Type of Job: Fulltime, Fixed-term
Language: Dutch & English (required)
Are you interested? Send your email with your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone.
*Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.