- Document Services
- Vector Eyes
Electrical Draughtsman (Eplan)
Are you an Electrical Draughtsman who would like to make his or her mark in the industry? Are you looking for a challenging position where you can use your expertise to take the electrical systems of assets to the next level? Then we have just the job for you!
Vector Eyes specializes in managing and managing technical documents of Asset Owners. These large companies have a huge volume of technical documentation and we support and advise them on the various issues surrounding document and data management.
As Electrical Draughtsman at Vector Eyes, you will play an essential role in designing, updating and maintaining electrical drawings and documentation for our clients from industries such as manufacturing. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining accurate and detailed drawings that provide a solid foundation for the safe and efficient operation of assets.
What you are going to do?
- Design and draw electrical systems according to applicable standards and regulations.
- Create and update technical drawings, preferably in Eplan.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to understand and translate technical specifications and design requirements into executable drawings.
- Ensure compliance with relevant safety regulations and standards in all your drawings.
- Work to continuously improve processes and standardize drawing methods, preferably in Eplan.
- Ability to run E&I fieldchecks.
What are we looking for?
- A completed technical education at MBO or HBO level, preferably in the direction of Electrical Engineering.
- Extensive experience in the design and drawing of electrical systems, preferably within the industry.
- Knowledge of relevant standards and regulations, such as NEN 1010.
- Experience with Eplan or other CAD software.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with various stakeholders.
What we offer:
- An inspiring work environment at various Asset Owners where you can grow and develop your professional skills.
- The opportunity to work on challenging projects within the industry, where your contribution makes a difference.
- A competitive salary.
- 25 vacation days.
- A close-knit team that you can work with and learn from.
Type of job: Fulltime, Fixed-term
Language: Dutch & English (required)
Are you interested? Send your email with your CV and motivation to email@example.com or contact us by phone.
*Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.